US - Outdoor Furniture Market size to grow by USD 1.43 billion from 2022 to 2027 | the market is fragmented due to the presence of prominent companies like Agio International Co., Ashcomm LLC and Barbeques Galore (Aust) Pty Ltd, and many more - Technavio
NEW YORK, Oct. 2, 2023
NEW YORK, Oct. 2, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The US - outdoor furniture market size is estimated to grow by USD 1.4 billion from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.26%. The outdoor furniture market in US is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer outdoor furniture market in US are Agio International Co., Ashcomm LLC, Barbeques Galore (Aust) Pty Ltd, Brown Jordan Co., Century Furniture LLC, Ethan Allen Interiors Inc., Forever Patio, Homecrest Outdoor Living LLC, Inter IKEA Systems B.V., LaZBoy Inc., Lebello USA, Lloyd Flanders Inc, Lowes Co. Inc., LUXCRAFT, MillerKnoll Inc., Penney OpCo LLC, The Home Depot Inc., Wayfair Inc., Williams Sonoma Inc., and Windward Design Group. The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download a Free Sample before buying
- Agio International Co. - The company offers outdoor furniture under its brand Apricity Outdoor.
- Barbeques Galore (Aust) Pty Ltd - The company offers outdoor furniture such as outdoor settings, bar settings, and outdoor lounge settings.
- Brown Jordan Co. - The company offers outdoor furniture such as loveseats, armchairs, daybeds, and fire tables.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy the report!
- Impactful driver- The growing construction industry
The growing construction industry is influencing the demand for outdoor furniture. The number of residential units and commercial establishments is increasing which is due to the expansion of the construction industry in the country. Infrastructure upgrades in developed countries, increasing population in emerging countries, growing residential development, and a rise in are the key factors driving the expansion of the construction industry. The housing market is also rapidly increasing in the country, which will increase the demand for furniture. Hence, this expansion of the construction industry is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
- Key Trend - Increasing demand for multi-purpose outdoor furniture
- Major Challenges - The high initial cost and long replacement cycle
- By Distribution Channel, the market share growth in the offline segment will be significant during the forecast period. Specialty stores, department stores, hypermarkets, clubhouses, supermarkets, do-it-yourself (DIY) and home furnishing improvement stores, and bedding stores that sell outdoor furniture are included in offline distribution channels. The manufacturers and distributors are planning their resources for branding and IT support as most of the outdoor furniture is sold in outlet retail stores of the vendors. Furthermore, vendors are generating most of their revenues from their retail stores. Specialty stores are also getting popular in the market. Hence, all the above-mentioned factors are expected to drive the growth of the segment during the forecast period.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments - View a free Sample Report
The furniture market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.11% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 130.4 billion.
The plastic furniture market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.67% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 3637.36 million.
Outdoor Furniture Market Scope In US
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 3.26%
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
7 Market Segmentation by Product
8 Market Segmentation by End-user
9 Customer Landscape
10 Geographic Landscape
11 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
12 Vendor Landscape
13 Vendor Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us---outdoor-furniture-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-1-43-billion-from-2022-to-2027--the-market-is-fragmented-due-to-the-presence-of-prominent-companies-like-agio-international-co-ashcomm-llc-and-barbeques-galore-aust-pty-ltd-a-301943155.html